Thursday 22 December 2011

It's Amazing How The Littlest Things Can Make You SO Happy..

Well, just as the title explains, it truly is the littlest things that can make you really happy. For example, today I just received a computer from my totally awesome friend Chrissy. I haven't had a computer for about 6 years now, and yes there were times when not having one was inconvienient, but the rest of the time I didn't really much care. I had internet on my phone, and that was good enough for me.. But now I can say, "WOW! What was I missing!" Things are so much easier to access on a computer, and the biggest thing, my kids being tickled pink about not being "out of the loop" anymore. Their joy is truly my joy, and to see their smiles and hear their squeals of joy makes my heart burst! =) It's not just little things like a gift from a friend though.. It's a look you receive from your child, a hug when you're in a bad mood, a call from a friend to brighten your day, and a strong shoulder to lean upon after a hard day. All these things mean oh so very much, and they hold no monetary value. As we near Christmas, I hope and pray that we can all learn to appreciate the little things a little more. They really do mean the most. =) 

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, Jen. Well said.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe sweetie! You have no idea how it feels to have been able to make not only you, but your babies so happy. It really is the little things that make life worth the very breath we take. I love you sweetie! Kiss the kiddos for me :-)

    ReplyDelete